Personal Injury Lawyers in Huntington, WV Advocate for Your Legal Rights
If you’ve had an accident or injury, we are dedicated to fiercely representing you in or out of court
We at the Weston Law Office have spent our entire lives in West Virginia and our entire careers studying our state’s personal injury laws. Our in-depth knowledge of the court system gives us the confidence to battle with insurance companies to obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. We never settle for less compensation than what you deserve for your accident or injury. When necessary, we go to court and exhaust all available avenues to recover your lost damages. When you are our client, we advocate on your behalf so you can spend time healing and moving past your accident toward a brighter future.
Our lawyers are experienced in a wide range of injury areas of practice, including:
- Personal injury — This is a broad field that covers many types of personal injuries. Our attorneys are especially experienced in cases involving birth injuries.
- Workplace injuries — If you’ve been injured on the job, contact our law firm to discuss how to receive compensation for slip and fall accidents and other workplace injuries. We will advocate aggressively on your behalf.
- Auto accidents — A skilled personal injury attorney is critical when you are dealing with insurance companies after an auto accident. Our law firm can help you recover damages following all types of road accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
Because the amount of compensation for which you may be eligible is contingent on the cause of a car accident, and the type of auto accident injury you suffered, a skilled personal injury lawyer is an invaluable asset as you go back and forth between doctors and insurance companies.
Our experienced attorneys assist with criminal defense
Our knowledge of West Virginia state law goes beyond personal injury. We also provide skilled legal representation in criminal defense matters. We are well known in the legal community for our meticulous preparation of courtroom defense and our effective opening and closing statements. Our attorneys provide compassionate assistance for you in cases of:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)/driving while intoxicated (DWI) — Our skilled criminal defense attorneys fight your DUI or DWI charge. We challenge the validity of the traffic stop, the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) evidence and the field sobriety test results, when applicable. We work for you to reduce fines or sentencing.
- Drug crimes — If you are charged with a drug crime — whether it is a serious crime of trafficking or a lesser crime of possession — our defense attorneys will aggressively advocate on your behalf.
- Violent crimes — Regardless of the crime, you have rights. Our lawyers are dedicated to protecting the rights of every citizen. We review the facts of your violent crime case to ensure that you receive a fair hearing and that your rights are protected through each step of the process.
Our attorneys are available immediately to discuss your personal injury case
For your free initial consultation, email or call us today at 877.768.9398. The Weston Law Office serves residents of Huntington and all of West Virginia, including Cabell, Wayne, Putnam, Kanawha and Mingo counties. Our office provides flexible hours and is conveniently located two blocks from the Cabell County Courthouse. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.